04/15/09 - 03/31/14: NIH/NHLBI K01HL096411: Vasoregulation by IP3 receptor coupling to TRPC channels (PI)
1. ADEBIYI A. RGS2 regulates urotensin II-induced intracellular Ca2+ elevation and contraction in glomerular mesangial cells. Journal of Cellular Physiology 2013; In Press.
2. Soni H, ADEBIYI A. Pressor and renal regional hemodynamic effects of urotensin II in neonatal pigs. Journal of Endocrinology 2013;217:317-26.
3. ADEBIYI A, Thomas-Gatewood CM, Leo MD, Kidd MW, Neeb ZP, Jaggar JH. An elevation in physical coupling of type 1 inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate (IP3) receptors to transient receptor potential 3 (TRPC3) channels constricts mesenteric arteries in genetic hypertension. Hypertension 2012;60:1213-9.
4. ADEBIYI A, McNally EM, Jaggar JH. Vasodilation induced by oxygen/glucose deprivation is attenuated in cerebral arteries of SUR2 null mice. American Journal of Physiology. Heart and Circulatory Physiology 2011;301:H1360-8.
5. **ADEBIYI A, Narayanan D, Jaggar JH. Caveolin-1 assembles type 1 inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate receptors and canonical transient receptor potential 3 channels into a functional signaling complex in arterial smooth muscle cells. Journal of Biological Chemistry 2011;286:4341-8. ** Science Signaling Editor's Choice: Gough NR. Coupled by Caveolin. Science Signaling 2011;4: ec50. **Featured paper: North American Vascular Biology Organization Publications Alert, March 2011.
6. ADEBIYI A, Zhao G, Narayanan D, Thomas-Gatewood CM, Bannister JP, Jaggar JH. Isoform-selective physical coupling of TRPC3 channels to IP3 receptors in smooth muscle cells regulates arterial contractility. Circulation Research 2010;106:1603-12.
7. ADEBIYI A, McNally EM, Jaggar JH. Sulfonylurea receptor-dependent and -independent pathways for KATP channel opener-mediated vasodilation Molecular Pharmacology 2008;74:736-43.
8. ADEBIYI A, Zhao G, Cheranov SY, Ahmed A, Jaggar JH. Caveolin-1 abolishment attenuates the myogenic response in murine cerebral arteries. American Journal of Physiology. Heart and Circulatory Physiology 2007;292:H1584-92.
Last modified 9/22/13 7:38 PM